Protein Packed Chocolate Shake
(vegan, gluten and dairy-free)
- Spice grinder OR a high powered flour grinder (optional)
- Resealable bag
¾ cup chia seeds
½ cup cacao powder
½ cup hemp seeds
¼ cup maca powder
½ tsp stevia
- 1 cup frozen berries of choice
- 1 cup of milk or milk alternative of choice
- In a spice grinder or high powered flour grinder add all the protein powder ingredients and grind until they form a smooth flour.
- If making a smoothie, in a blender add ¼ cup of protein powder with berries and milk. Blend until smooth and enjoy.
- When storing powder, keep in a resealable bag in the freezer.
Chef’s Tip: The protein powder can also be added to your breakfast bowls, oatmeal or granola in the mornings for a protein rich start to your day!
NOTE: Alternatively if you do not have a spice grinder or flour grinder, mix all the dry ingredients together and just add to smoothies before blending or use as a topper for your morning cereal or breakfast bowl.