Education Session | Sexuality and Intimacy at End of Life
This program is offered virtually through the webinar format. This program is offered virtually and open to non GCGT members.Register
- To explore patients and their partners’ experience of sexuality and intimacy at end of life.
- To gain an appreciation of sexuality/intimacy in holistic palliative care.
- To reflect on how healthcare professionals address sexuality/intimacy – What is your comfort level?
- What do I do, ask or say? Learn a basic framework and tools to address sexuality concerns.
Debora Stark is a Registered Social Worker and Certified Couple and Family Therapist. She has worked at the Cancer Centre of Southeastern Ontario at Kingston Health Sciences Centre for over 15 years. She also runs a part-time private therapy practice in Brockville where she lives. Debora is currently the Lead for Psychosocial Oncology for the Southeast LHIN and is the co-leader of the Cancer Centre Sexual Health clinic. Debora has a keen interest in palliative care, grief work and the relational aspects of navigating illness and end of life. She is married with two beautiful children.
- Computer, phone or tablet with a camera
- Internet connection